Shiro Toyokuni Utagawa Woodblock Silent Wall Clock
This is a beautiful wall clock featuring the woodblock print Shiro (White) by Toyokuni Utagawa, circa 1844. The image depicts a young woman holding up a mirror and fixing her hair. It is available in either 6" or 12" in diameter. Both sizes feature a silent, battery-powered movement that's made in the USA. The 6" model includes a pendulum and is 11" in length with the pendulum. This would go nicely in a bathroom or boudoir, or make a great gift or personal item for anyone who loves classic Japanese artwork.
About Our Wall Clocks
Attractive and functional, our wall clocks feature beautiful photo-quality artwork and reliable USA-made clock motors. The 1/4" thick wood base is a premium Certified Green Product that is durable and environmentally friendly. The classic look and quiet operation of our clocks make them perfect for just about any room in your home or office. We are sure you will be proud to give them as gifts or treasure them yourself for years to come.
All of our decorative wall clocks come with these features:
- Durable, environmentally-friendly wood base
- Classic "open face" design with quality metal hands
- A virtually silent, USA-made quartz movement—perfect for a quiet room in your home or office
- Beautiful photo-quality artwork—crisp and vibrant
- Easy to hang on just about any wall surface
- AA battery included
- Made in USA